20th International Lead Conference (Pb2017)
Pb2017 is organised by the International Lead Association (ILA) and is the only global conference on lead that is run entirely by the industry, for the industry, with ALL proceeds reinvested in the industry.
Building on the success of Pb2015, this year’s event will set out the future landscape for the lead and lead battery industries and consider how to ensure their long-term prosperity in a changing world. Topics will include:
- Market trends and forecasts for lead and lead batteries
- Understanding future technical developments in lead batteries and the implications for lead producers
- How the lead industry can reduce the environmental footprint of lead and lead batteries
- Changing perceptions of lead products through reputation management and proactive communications
- Adapting to the future global regulatory environment facing the lead industry.
Save the date to avoid missing out on this opportunity to:
- Network with business colleagues and customers from around the world
- Listen to presentations from expert speakers, customers and industry insiders
- Find out more about industry trends
- Support ILA in its work to create a sustainable global lead industry.
More information will follow shortly: http://www.ila-lead.org/conferences/pb2017.
Save the date:
20th International Lead Conference
Berlin, 28-30 June 2017
Lead Occupational Exposure Management Workshop
Berlin, 28 June 2017